BIRMINGHAM NEIGHBOURHOOD NETWORK SCHEMES (NNS)
Find out more on this site for professionals and practitioners to facilitate information sharing, communication and collaboration: https://brumnns.wordpress.com/
- Home adaptions, research from the Centre for Ageing Better: Centre for Ageing Better Homes That Help Research.pdf
- Ageing In Place:
- The role of technologies in the everyday lives of older people Holland, C. (2012) ‘The role of technologies in the everyday lives of older people’ In: Katz, J., Peace, S. and Spurr, S. (eds) Adult Lives: a Life Course Perspective. Bristol: Policy Press, pp.151–160.
- Environment and Ageing Peace, Sheila; Werner-Wahl, Hans; Oswald, Frank and Mollenkoph, Heidrun (2007). Environment and ageing. In: Bond, John; Peace, Sheila; Dittmarr-Kohli, Freya and Westerhof, Gerben eds. Ageing in Society: European Perspectives on Gerontology. London, UK: Sage Publications, pp. 209–234.
- Life Course Holland, Caroline and Peace, Sheila (2012). Life course. In: Smith, Susan J ed. International Encyclopedia of Housing and Home. Elsevier, pp. 163–168.
- How to build Age-Friendly Neighbourhoods in Greater Manchester – evidence from the Ageing Better programme in Manchester
Ambition for Ageing has found out what makes an age-friendly neighbourhood in Greater Manchester from over 3,000 older people. The findings have been released as a report, and two briefings: