Using digital tools when travelling by bus
National Express West Midlands is offering FREE workshops around using their digital tools when travelling by bus.
The bus company, one of the largest bus operators in the UK, will support you in becoming a ‘tech savvy’ senior or an overall ‘bus genius’, to help make traveling by bus as easy as possible. The hour-long workshops are offered free of charge for everybody and anybody wanting to refresh their journey planning skills and would like to discover how to use their website and mobile apps.
When is it?
There will be 2 workshops
- Friday 1st June 2018
- Friday 15th June 2018
How long is it?
- 14:30pm - 15:30 pm (1 hour)
What will I learn?
- Mticket app
• How to download the app
• How to purchase tickets
• How to use a mobile ticket
- Bus App
• How to find out about stops and times
• How to plan a journey
• How to save your favourite/regular stops
• How to find out about disruptions
- National Express West Midlands Website
• Learn how to navigate around the website
• Find out information to help with your bus journey
• Find out about different offers and days out using our bus network
If you have any questions or need further assistance booking this workshop, please call 0121 254 7251.