From submitting your application form, to assessment and finding out the outcome, this flow chart will guide you through each stage of the application process.
- Contact an Ageing Better Hub. They employ people called Network Enablers. The Network Enabler can answer any questions you have about the Ageing Better Fund, support you with your application form and recognise and involve people over 50 in your activities.
- Read the guidance form for the application. It provides information about the fund, who can apply, when and what for as well as criteria so you can see if you are eligible. It also includes a glossary to explain terms commonly used in the programme. You may also want to have a look at the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Once your Network Enabler has sent off your application form, it will be acknowledged within 5 working days of BVSC receiving it.
- Your application is checked for eligibility and reviewed by our Ageing Better Fund Panel. The outcome is communicated to your Network Lead within 6 weeks of acknowledgement.
- If you are successful, BVSC will tell you what costs the fund will pay for, and arrange payment for these. If you are unsuccessful, you will receive feedback as to why.